Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi- New member, seeking advice about Macau

Hi- New member, seeking advice about Macau

Old Jun 27th 2010, 11:08 pm
Just Joined

mrscmallon is just really nicemrscmallon is just really nicemrscmallon is just really nicemrscmallon is just really nicemrscmallon is just really nicemrscmallon is just really nicemrscmallon is just really nicemrscmallon is just really nice
Default Hi- New member, seeking advice about Macau

Hi there!
May be moving to Macau from Australia with my family in the next few months and will be a stay at home mom to my 10mo old son
I don't know where to start so I'm looking for advice, where would be a good location to rent a nice furnished place close to Macau airport that would be good also for bubs, a lil' bit of shopping with the opportunity of meeting new friends?

thanks
Old Jun 27th 2010, 11:51 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi- New member, seeking advice about Macau

Originally Posted by mrscmallon
Hi there!
May be moving to Macau from Australia with my family in the next few months and will be a stay at home mom to my 10mo old son
I don't know where to start so I'm looking for advice, where would be a good location to rent a nice furnished place close to Macau airport that would be good also for bubs, a lil' bit of shopping with the opportunity of meeting new friends?

thanks
Welcome to BE. I'm pleased you have used the link I gave you to find this forum.

If you click here you will be directed to our Far East forums. If you repost any questions you have about Macau there hopefully you will get some helpful answers.

If you want to take a look around our forums and have difficulty navigating them please contact one of our concierges...they will be pleased to help you. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

For all other problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. You can contact any moderator or admin...there is usually one of us around 24/7.

Please give me a shout if you need any further help. Good luck.

Edit: I've just Googled Macau...it looks beautiful. What a great opportunity for you and your family.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jun 28th 2010 at 12:13 am.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 5:06 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hallo. Hallo.

I can't help at all as I emigrated to New Zealand but just wanted to welcome you to BE anyway.
Old Jun 28th 2010, 6:26 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrscmallon
Hi there!

thanks
Welcome to the Forum...
Old Jun 28th 2010, 6:40 am
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE! Is this a permanent move? I had a friend do 6 months in the interior of China and they loved it!
Old Jun 29th 2010, 9:31 am
Just Joined

mrscmallon is just really nicemrscmallon is just really nicemrscmallon is just really nicemrscmallon is just really nicemrscmallon is just really nicemrscmallon is just really nicemrscmallon is just really nicemrscmallon is just really nice

Thanks for your help Jerseygirl, I think I've got the hang of it
Old Jun 29th 2010, 9:32 am
Just Joined

Thanks to all for all of the welcomes
Old Jun 29th 2010, 9:33 am
Just Joined

not sure just yet, will depend on my husbands job.. will hopefully be for a few years though, we move around alot will be nice to be in one spot for a bit.