Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi ! new member here...

Hi ! new member here...

Old Sep 6th 2011, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

Indra Syam is a jewel in the roughIndra Syam is a jewel in the roughIndra Syam is a jewel in the roughIndra Syam is a jewel in the rough
Smile Hi ! new member here...

Hi !

Just wanna say hello to this wonderfull forum !

Just join here, wish me luck ! Lol

My Name is Indra Maulana Syamsul Arief, or u can just call me Indrasyam...

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Sep 6th 2011 at 5:00 pm. Reason: Site Rule # 17 'The language of use for this site is to be English only' Thanks.
Old Sep 6th 2011, 4:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi ! new member here...

Originally Posted by Indra Syam
Hi !

Hello and welcome. What brings you to a website for British Expats?
Old Sep 6th 2011, 5:05 pm
Just Joined

Indra Syam is a jewel in the roughIndra Syam is a jewel in the roughIndra Syam is a jewel in the roughIndra Syam is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Hi ! new member here...

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hello and welcome. What brings you to a website for British Expats?
Hi Jerseygirl !

I'm google-ing for a living cost in australia, so my search leads me here...

Hope this forum will help me out...

-̶̶•-̶̶•̸Ϟ•̸Thank You•̸Ϟ•̸-̶̶•-̶ ™
Old Sep 6th 2011, 5:09 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jerseygirl !

I'm google-ing for a living cost in australia, so my search leads me here...

Hope this forum will help me out...

-̶̶•-̶̶•̸Ϟ•̸Thank You•̸Ϟ•̸-̶̶•-̶ ™
I see. I think you would be best to repost your question in the Australia Forum...the people living in Australia will be better placed to answer your question. The link I have given you will take you to the main index page of the Australia Forum...at the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums. The top forum is the Immigration Forum...the Main forum is for topics relating to Australia and The Barbie is for general chit chat.

Kelli28, Sherlock Holmes and newjersey are the concierges for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact Kelli, Alistair or newjersey

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and Alfresco.

Good luck.
Old Sep 6th 2011, 5:50 pm
Just Joined

Okay, will do that jersey !

-̶̶•-̶̶•̸Ϟ•̸Thank You•̸Ϟ•̸-̶̶•-̶ ™ for the warm welcome
Old Sep 6th 2011, 8:12 pm

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute

Hi !

Hello Indrasyam,

Good luck with things in Australia. We have a large number of expats living there, and I'm sure they'd be glad to help you with anything they can.

Welcome to BE,
With every good wish,
Christian
Old Sep 6th 2011, 8:28 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Indrasyam

Welcome to BE and hope you enjoy the Australian forum, where I am sure the good folks there will tell you everything you wish to know.
Is your name something to do with India perhaps?

Good luck with your plans

Dread - x
Old Sep 7th 2011, 2:00 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Indrasyam,

I see you're based in Jakarta so hope you'll have a look in our Indonesia forum too, which is here..... http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=167

We're a bit thin on the ground with posters in Indonesia and we have a theory that people are out enjoying the country rather than spending time on the internet How could they?

Did you get any tremors from the Sumatra earthquake yesterday? Apparently it was felt all through Penang though we seem to have slept through it.

Enjoy the forum!
Old Sep 7th 2011, 7:53 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Sep 7th 2011, 11:55 am
Just Joined

Hi there Christian, dreadsoc, bakedbean , the oddities...-̶̶•-̶̶•̸Ϟ•̸Thank You•̸Ϟ•̸-̶̶•-̶ ™ for the warm welcome, really appreciate it...hope I enjoyed my times here...

Earthquake? Yeah there is and earthquake in Aceh, thank god, nothing serious happen there...in Jakarta we didn't felt it, maybe because we're asleep too...

Oh really, there is Indonesian forum? Will look into it...yes, I think people enjoyed their times here rather using the internet, lol...because there's a lot of beautiful places in Indonesia...

-̶̶•-̶̶•̸Ϟ•̸Thank You•̸Ϟ•̸-̶̶•-̶ ™ all for the warm welcome