Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi from N.Ireland

Hi from N.Ireland

Old Nov 11th 2009, 4:29 pm
N.Ireland / NJ

Chrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud of
Default Hi from N.Ireland

Hi everyone,

I am new to this board and after having a good look around I know I am going to like it here.

You guys have so much information to share its great!

About me - Im 24 and while in NJ I met the love of my life in 2006, while on an almost 2year placement in Newark Airport. We have been together ever since and even though we have been doing the long distance thing for about 2 years now it has only made us stronger in our relationship.

Thankfully we both work for an airline which serves in NJ and in N.Ireland, and we have been able to travel for reasonable and low costs. That has been a huge help!!

I am actually flying over there on Monday (16th Nov) and staying for a few weeks. While I am there we are sending off the I-129 -Fiancee Petition.....as I am sure a few of you are familiar with

I know I will have a few questions along the way thoughout this,so I look forward to getting to know a few of you!

Any questions, dont hesitate to ask me!

Thanks

Last edited by Chrissie85; Nov 11th 2009 at 5:29 pm.
Old Nov 11th 2009, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

MandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from N.Ireland

Hi there, I'm also in NI and just reaching hopefully what will be the end of my K1 visa route. Lots of helpful advice here along the way but be sure to do your own fair share of reading etc. The natives are friendlier that way lol!!
Old Nov 11th 2009, 5:28 pm
N.Ireland / NJ

Chrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud of

Hi Mandy.

Good to have someone from my end of the woods on here!

Thanks and good luck with the final stages of your visa.

I am big into research and we have actually already been and visited a lawyer in NJ to gain a lot of information on the whole process. He was great and gave us a lot of info and answered a lot of our questions. However, as I am sure you know you end up forgetting to ask something at the time then thats when places like this forum come into play!

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Old Nov 11th 2009, 11:56 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chrissie85
Hi everyone,

I am new to this board and after having a good look around I know I am going to like it here.

You guys have so much information to share its great!

About me - Im 24 and while in NJ I met the love of my life in 2006, while on an almost 2year placement in Newark Airport. We have been together ever since and even though we have been doing the long distance thing for about 2 years now it has only made us stronger in our relationship.

Thankfully we both work for an airline which serves in NJ and in N.Ireland, and we have been able to travel for reasonable and low costs. That has been a huge help!!

I am actually flying over there on Monday (16th Nov) and staying for a few weeks. While I am there we are sending off the I-129 -Fiancee Petition.....as I am sure a few of you are familiar with

I know I will have a few questions along the way thoughout this,so I look forward to getting to know a few of you!

Any questions, dont hesitate to ask me!

Thanks
Hello and welcome to BE.

You may be interested in taking a look at our US forums...the Marriage Based Visa forum may be of particular interest to you. Good luck with your future plans.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57
Old Nov 12th 2009, 3:52 pm
N.Ireland / NJ

Hey Jerseygirl,

Thanks for the heads up!
Old Nov 13th 2009, 2:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Chrissie
Hope your path runs smooth and you guys can be together soon
Old Nov 14th 2009, 12:49 pm
N.Ireland / NJ

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Welcome Chrissie
Hope your path runs smooth and you guys can be together soon
Thanks very much Kim.