Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi! Brit living in the Netherlands

Hi! Brit living in the Netherlands

Old Oct 27th 2010, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

Mrs_S is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi! Brit living in the Netherlands

I'm Hilary, a 39 year old Brit and have been living in the Netherlands for 4 years now.

I've got 2 girls aged 15 and 7, a husband who is here some of the time and I run my own business from home.

I look forward to getting to know you all!
Old Oct 27th 2010, 2:46 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi!

Hi Hilary and welcome to B.E.

It's my pleasant duty to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries including Europe can be found here.

Any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

The Netherlands forum is here if you haven't found it all ready. http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105

Enjoy B.E.

Alistair.
Old Oct 27th 2010, 2:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Hilary...welcome aboard.

I've spent some memorable weekends in Amsterdam...although it was a long time ago Amsterdam will always be special for me.

AlistairBoyle has kindly given you the link to our Netherlands forum but you may also be interested in taking a look around the General Europe forum.

We have a team of concierges who will help you find your way around the forums if you get a little lost. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Complaints or problems should be addressed to a moderator...Mitzyboy is the mod for the Europe forums but if he's not around any mod or admin will be pleased to help you.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Oct 27th 2010 at 3:00 pm.
Old Oct 28th 2010, 12:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs_S
I'm Hilary, a 39 year old Brit and have been living in the Netherlands for 4 years now.

I've got 2 girls aged 15 and 7, a husband who is here some of the time and I run my own business from home.

Hi Hilary! It looks like you've received some good advice on how to navigate the site. Don't hesitate to contact us if we can help in any way, and welcome aboard!
Old Oct 29th 2010, 11:55 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi! Brit living in the Netherlands

Originally Posted by Mrs_S

Welcome to the forum, we can definitely do with some help in the Dutch area forum those with school aged children. In the past there have been a great deal of questions asked about the Dutch school system, to which I cannot personally give any answers to.

Where are you based?
Old Oct 31st 2010, 11:56 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi! Brit living in the Netherlands

Hi Hilary

Welcome to BE from me too.
I am sure you will be of great help to our Europe forum on all matters Netherlands, and hopefully you will make some friends and have some fun along the way.

Dread - x