Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

hi all you expats

hi all you expats

Old Jul 26th 2011, 3:04 pm
Just Joined

billycollins_10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hi all you expats

I'm a scaffolding supervisor/ manager based in Cairo . We love it but with the turmoil in the country, bad job and lack of oppotinities, it has left me no option but to start looking to move on with my family . Had enough of moving family around and need some stability for them. Problem is I don't have a clue where to look at. I'm completely confused.
l'm looking for a starting point then get into the threads. I suppose I'm looking for some info as to which countries are good for families, affordable compared to the salary and most importantly have a shortage or requirement for my trade.
I know your probably as confused as I am now!
Hope some one can point me in some direction.
Old Jul 26th 2011, 3:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi all you expats

Originally Posted by billycollins_10
I'm a scaffolding supervisor/ manager based in Cairo . We love it but with the turmoil in the country, bad job and lack of oppotinities, it has left me no option but to start looking to move on with my family . Had enough of moving family around and need some stability for them. Problem is I don't have a clue where to look at. I'm completely confused.
l'm looking for a starting point then get into the threads. I suppose I'm looking for some info as to which countries are good for families, affordable compared to the salary and most importantly have a shortage or requirement for my trade.
I know your probably as confused as I am now!
Hope some one can point me in some direction.
Hi and welcome to the site.

I'm sorry to hear you feel you have to move from Cairo. I recommend that you take a look at the Living and Moving Abroad forum and take a read through the threads in some of the forums. You may find the Working abroads by Profession Forum useful too. Also take a look in the BE Wiki...there's loads of information in there.

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

For all other problems or concerns please contact a moderator...their names are located at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index page. Moderators' names are in bold font.

Before you post please read any 'sticky' threads or announcements that are posted at the top of each forum's index page.

Please give me a shout if you need help with anything.
Old Jul 26th 2011, 6:09 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi billycollins_10,

Welcome to BE, I hope you enjoy being part of our community. You've certainly come to the right place to scope out different countries. As you can see we've got forums for many areas of the globe, so take your time and read through a few and then if you have questions dig right in and ask. Everyone is really great at sharing info and I'm sure you will pick up some pointers.

Sue
Old Jul 27th 2011, 3:40 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I'm permanently confused

Welcome to BE and Happy Postings around the place.
Old Jul 29th 2011, 4:26 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary