Hi All xpats

Old Dec 7th 2009, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

jaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud ofjaxslad has much to be proud of
Default Hi All xpats

Hi all,

I just wanted to say hello as a visa forum member sent me this way for Advise and all...

So here i am..

Im 42 yrs of age from the Uk but been living in the us on/off for 10yrs.
and I've been a green card holder for 3 plus yrs via being married to a us citizen, & i also have a 7yr old usc son.

Anyway ive got lots to say/ask so please keep a eye out for me on the usa topic or moving back to the uk post topic, that is where most of my first post will proberly be..and please feel free to get ya 2 cents/pence worth if you feel..

Thanks and this looks like a good site to get stuff of your chest i feel..
Old Dec 7th 2009, 8:10 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi All xpats

Welcome to BE
Old Dec 8th 2009, 12:17 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi All xpats

Originally Posted by jaxslad
Hi all,

I just wanted to say hello as a visa forum member sent me this way for Advise and all...

So here i am..

Im 42 yrs of age from the Uk but been living in the us on/off for 10yrs.
and I've been a green card holder for 3 plus yrs via being married to a us citizen, & i also have a 7yr old usc son.

Anyway ive got lots to say/ask so please keep a eye out for me on the usa topic or moving back to the uk post topic, that is where most of my first post will proberly be..and please feel free to get ya 2 cents/pence worth if you feel..

Thanks and this looks like a good site to get stuff of your chest i feel..
Hi there and welcome.

I see you've already found your way into the Moving Back To The UK forum...below is the link to our US forum. At the top of the page (2nd down) you will see the link to BE's Marriage Based Visas Forum...this may be a very useful forum for you.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57