Reload this Page >

Hi all - newbie

Hi all - newbie

Old Oct 7th 2015, 10:59 am
Just Joined

Miniboxer30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hi all - newbie

Just a quick hello,

I've been reading this forum for a while but just registered. Have taken on board a lot of advise and some not such much. Appreciate all the threads so far. Currently in the process of trying to immigrate to USA. So will keep you all updated on our journey and if it does/doesn't happen X.
Old Oct 7th 2015, 11:05 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi all - newbie

Hi, and welcome to BE.

Pop over to the US forums and I'm sure the good folks there will be able to help you with your journey.

Best of luck.
Old Oct 7th 2015, 11:25 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Hi, and welcome to BE.

Pop over to the US forums and I'm sure the good folks there will be able to help you with your journey.

Best of luck.
Cheers and thanks
Old Oct 7th 2015, 1:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miniboxer30
Cheers and thanks
Where in Yorkshire are you from? I'm originally from Sheffield...there are several Yorkies who post in the US forums. Do pop over and join us...

USA - British Expats
Old Oct 7th 2015, 2:53 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Where in Yorkshire are you from? I'm originally from Sheffield...there are several Yorkies who post in the US forums. Do pop over and join us...

USA - British Expats
Between York and hull. Thanks. It's nice to know