Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi to all! Happy to be here. ^_^

Hi to all! Happy to be here. ^_^

Old Jul 11th 2012, 5:45 am
Just Joined

shincee04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Hi to all! Happy to be here. ^_^

Hello to everyone here in British Expats!

I'm glad I have found such a lively and very informative forum over the internet. I was born and am living in the Philippines, but is planning to migrate (hopefully ) in Australia to further my expertise in the engineering industry.

I came over this site because I need some clarifications / enlightenment with regards to the Skilled - Recognised Graduate (Temporary) Subclass 476 visa. Actually, Pollyana did a very nice favor in creating a thread for me here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...7#post10165707. I hope someone can help me regarding this.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to being comfortable with everyone here and hoping I could also help with anything in the future.

Have a good day ahead, everyone!

Shin

Last edited by shincee04; Jul 11th 2012 at 5:52 am. Reason: Added a thread I need help with..
Old Jul 11th 2012, 10:44 am
ajw

Location: Melbourne - London - Bangkok - Melbourne - Kuala Lumpur - Melbourne
ajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi to all! Happy to be here. ^_^

Hi There

Welcome to the site. I'm glad you have found the Australian forum; there are some very knowledgable people there would should be able to answer your visa questions. Which part of Australia are you hoping to move to?

Cheers
ajw
Old Jul 12th 2012, 2:49 am
Just Joined

shincee04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi to all! Happy to be here. ^_^

Thank you for the warm welcome. Actually, I don't know exactly where to settle in Australia yet. I have to consider where I can get my job there. I'm planning to find a job under the telecommunications field since I'm an RF engineer.

I'm hoping everyone can share with me their insights so that I can expedite my application and (hopefully) move by next year.

Wish me luck! ^_^