Hi all

Old May 31st 2018, 5:01 am
Just Joined

Scriv64 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi all

Hi all

looking at moving abroad in the next year or so. Not sure where yet, Europe or further. All contries are still on the table at the moment.

Scriv
Old May 31st 2018, 5:50 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hi all

Originally Posted by Scriv64
Hi all

looking at moving abroad in the next year or so. Not sure where yet, Europe or further. All countries are still on the table at the moment.

Scriv
Hi and welcome, welcome

I see you are now looking to Spain.

There may be several opportunities for you & what a wonderful feeling.

Check out the visa options best you can & any probs give myself , a moderator and a concierge a shout.

We love to help
Old May 31st 2018, 9:56 am
Just Joined

Many thanks and asvice is appreciated
Old Jun 3rd 2018, 3:48 pm
Just Joined

mushmonster is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Scriv,
It's a beautiful moment you're having now- considering all of the opportunities and researching about countries enjoy it.
Have you ever thought about France? It's a nice place to live in. I recommend you consider it.
Old Jun 3rd 2018, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

If I can find a place in France to renovate I am on it like a Tramp on Chips
The options at the moment are

Bulgaria - Sunny Beach plus a ski lodge
Spain - Villa or renovate/build something. Being an ex Miner a Cave sounds fun also
France - Old Farm to renovate
Italy - Up North somewhere
USA - Florida!
UK - Bungalow

so nothing is off the agenda at the moment. However, I might just work for a few more years and get one of each and just flit around between them all when I get bored of one place
Old Jun 4th 2018, 10:42 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

USA - Florida!
Unless you're a US citizen, or married to one, that'll be the toughest country to get a visa for. Next to impossible for most 'normal' folks to move there, so do check the visa side of things out first. The US immi section of the forum will be able to help you with that.

Good luck with the move, wherever you decide.
Old Jun 4th 2018, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

mushmonster is an unknown quantity at this point

Spain - Villa or renovate/build something. Being an ex Miner a Cave sounds fun also
USA - Florida!
UK - Bungalow

so nothing is off the agenda at the moment. However, I might just work for a few more years and get one of each and just flit around between them all when I get bored of one place
Nice! Although France is my favorite, I can recommend a few more things.
If you are on a budget, I definitely recommend Bulgaria among your options. Very cheap properties and lovely people. However, France and USA would be hard if on a budget and if you need to get a visa.
Old Jun 4th 2018, 3:46 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

USA - Florida!
UK - Bungalow

Can I just say BREXIT? no-one knows how/if this will impact moves so unless you are making a decision and acting on it before March 2019 then everything may well fall apart.