Hi all!

Old Feb 10th 2013, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

northeastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi all!

Hi everyone, hope you're all well!

My compliments on the site and this forum, they're one of the best resources I've found in seeking information from other places. I just wish I'd known about it 18 months ago! :P

I'm a former-expat recently (and very reluctantly) returned to North East England after 9 months in New Zealand. I've been back in the UK since August and seriously it's long enough now! Truth be told, I'm looking to move back there; but I'll keep that to the NZ threads!

Hopefully, I can contribute in some way, through advice to others while I leach advice off others in return!

Anyway, hope you're all well and having a great day!
Old Feb 10th 2013, 6:45 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi all!

Originally Posted by northeastlad
Hi everyone, hope you're all well!

My compliments on the site and this forum, they're one of the best resources I've found in seeking information from other places. I just wish I'd known about it 18 months ago! :P

I'm a former-expat recently (and very reluctantly) returned to North East England after 9 months in New Zealand. I've been back in the UK since August and seriously it's long enough now! Truth be told, I'm looking to move back there; but I'll keep that to the NZ threads!

Hopefully, I can contribute in some way, through advice to others while I leach advice off others in return!

Anyway, hope you're all well and having a great day!
Hi...welcome to BE.

I see you are managing to find your way around the forums. That's what BE is all about...helping others and gaining knowledge on the way.

If you should have any site related problems please shout out.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 1:27 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi northeast lad and a warm to the forum.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

northeastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond reputenortheastlad has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers all!