Help!!!!

Old Sep 4th 2010, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

debbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nice
Smile Help!!!!

Hi there to all, I'm new to this and could really do with some help. I'm from the Uk and have been living in Greece for the past 20 years. My hubby and I would like to relocate to either the Uk or Ireland. As I write he is in talks with a company in Donegal Ireland. We have a six year old daughter and I would like some advice regarding returning 'home' after so long away and also regarding rights and schooling also if anyone knows any nice areas in Donegal or which areas to avoid!!! We are looking for a quiet area but not too remote as I don't drive.
Thanks a million for any advice you can give me
Old Sep 4th 2010, 12:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help!!!!

Originally Posted by debbydebs
Hi there to all, I'm new to this and could really do with some help. I'm from the Uk and have been living in Greece for the past 20 years. My hubby and I would like to relocate to either the Uk or Ireland. As I write he is in talks with a company in Donegal Ireland. We have a six year old daughter and I would like some advice regarding returning 'home' after so long away and also regarding rights and schooling also if anyone knows any nice areas in Donegal or which areas to avoid!!! We are looking for a quiet area but not too remote as I don't drive.
Thanks a million for any advice you can give me
Hi there and welcome to the site...I'm pleased you've found us.

Firstly I'll give you the link to our Ireland Forum...I suggest you also take a look in our Moving Back To The UK Forum. We have a great crowd of very helpful members who post in those forums...so if you post any questions you may have regarding the move home I'm sure you get some helpful replies. Also take a look in the BE Wiki.

We have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guides if you need help navigating your way through the many BE forums. You can find a list of our concierge's at the bottom right hand side of this forum's index page.
Any problems or concerns should be addressed to a moderator...you can find the mod's name at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index page. Moderators' names are in bold print and concierges' names are in standard print.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Good luck.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Sep 4th 2010 at 12:25 pm.
Old Sep 4th 2010, 4:42 pm
Just Joined

debbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nicedebbydebs is just really nice

Thank you so much for the welcome!!! Feel much better already!!!
Old Sep 4th 2010, 5:05 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbydebs
Thank you so much for the welcome!!! Feel much better already!!!
Your welcome.

Don't forget to shout out if you need help with anything...there's usually a mod or admin around 24/7.
Old Sep 5th 2010, 12:40 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Debbydebs

I see Jerseygirl has pointed you in the direction of the Ireland forum and the Moving Back to the UK forum, which just leaves me to say Welcome to BE.

I would echo Jerseygirls advice to introduce yourself onto both those forums, and post any questions you have. The good folks posting on both of these forums will be able to offer you lots of useful tips and information to help make your move go smoothly. And let's not forget you will be making new friends too, who have been through the relocation process.
So just jump in, get posting and enjoy the fun. If you need any help navigating the site, just pop back onto here and one of us will be around to offer help.

Good luck with the move - oh and welcome home..

Dread - x

Last edited by dreadsoc; Sep 5th 2010 at 12:44 am. Reason: typing fingers inventing whole new language !!!!
Old Sep 5th 2010, 4:20 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

i definitely think the MBTTUK forum will have lots of posts that you can pick ideas from.

Good luck!
Old Sep 5th 2010, 7:51 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: Help!!!!

Thanks to all xxxx