Reload this Page >

hello from York

hello from York

Old Jun 25th 2012, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

lipsy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hello from York

Hello there,
Very new, Just joined up here... really looking forward to getting some advice on how to post my query and meet people in my sistuation..

Get in touch

Tammy
Old Jun 25th 2012, 5:01 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello from York

Originally Posted by lipsy
Hello there,
Very new, Just joined up here... really looking forward to getting some advice on how to post my query and meet people in my sistuation..

Get in touch

Tammy
to BE Tammy.

You succeeded in opening this thread...well done. How can I help you? Where are you interested in moving to?
Old Jun 25th 2012, 7:15 pm
Just Joined

lipsy is an unknown quantity at this point

hello,

hmm more of a query on applying for visas to see my fiance in the US.. before he goes back to war.. this coming December for a whole year..

We was planning to get married next year somepoint in the us, but now we may ring this forward..

would it be safer to apply for vwp and see him for 3 months maybe, but then i would have to come home and maybe not allowed back??

or would it be easier to get a 6 month tourist visa? then i can either come back or stay longer perhaps if he doesn't go..

anything to avoid constantly going back and forth on the plane.. the plan is to eventually get married and get dual citizen ship... but just don't want to risk going about it the wrong way..

I do however have to be back in summer 2013 for 2 months, because i'm an actress.. Just really want to avoid all the red tape and getting stuck etc.. looking into all options here..

many thanks..
Old Jun 25th 2012, 7:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lipsy
hello,

hmm more of a query on applying for visas to see my fiance in the US.. before he goes back to war.. this coming December for a whole year..

We was planning to get married next year somepoint in the us, but now we may ring this forward..

would it be safer to apply for vwp and see him for 3 months maybe, but then i would have to come home and maybe not allowed back??

or would it be easier to get a 6 month tourist visa? then i can either come back or stay longer perhaps if he doesn't go..

anything to avoid constantly going back and forth on the plane.. the plan is to eventually get married and get dual citizen ship... but just don't want to risk going about it the wrong way..

I do however have to be back in summer 2013 for 2 months, because i'm an actress.. Just really want to avoid all the red tape and getting stuck etc.. looking into all options here..

many thanks..
Hi...yes I noticed that you've now posted in the US Marriage Visa forum. That's the best forum to ask your questions in...the regulars who frequent that forum will help you. Sorry I can't help you...I don't have any experience in obtaining a visa through marriage. Good luck.