Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello-On the way to Brisbane

Hello-On the way to Brisbane

Old May 9th 2010, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

GouGou is just really niceGouGou is just really niceGouGou is just really niceGouGou is just really niceGouGou is just really niceGouGou is just really niceGouGou is just really niceGouGou is just really nice
Thumbs up Hello-On the way to Brisbane

Hi, from Scotland, My name is sarah Jane, my OH is Iain, we have 3 kids, 14,12 &8. We are hoping to move to Brisbane. I think this is a great site, It has certainly helped me and guided me in our process to applying for OZ!!! Keep up the good work everyone. (Oh can you please keep me right, as Im not too sure and will get things wrong).
Old May 9th 2010, 7:19 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hello-On the way to Brisbane

Welcome and good luck!
Old May 10th 2010, 2:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GouGou
Hi, from Scotland, My name is sarah Jane, my OH is Iain, we have 3 kids, 14,12 &8. We are hoping to move to Brisbane. I think this is a great site, It has certainly helped me and guided me in our process to applying for OZ!!! Keep up the good work everyone. (Oh can you please keep me right, as Im not too sure and will get things wrong).
Hello and welcome to BE Sarah Jane.

Click here and it will take you directly to the main page of our Australia forums. At the top of the page you will see 'Immigration Forum' please post all your immigration questions there.

We have a huge expat membership who live down under so you are bound to get lots of helpful info to your questions. On the main page you will also see a link to the Meet Up forum. Many of our members get together from time to time...it's a great way to meet up and make friends with people in a similar position to yourself.
Old May 13th 2010, 11:46 am
Just Joined

Pun1sh3R is just really nicePun1sh3R is just really nicePun1sh3R is just really nicePun1sh3R is just really nicePun1sh3R is just really nicePun1sh3R is just really nicePun1sh3R is just really nicePun1sh3R is just really nice

Hello, and welcome
Old May 13th 2010, 12:43 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pun1sh3R
Hello, and welcome
Hello and welcome to you too.

Why don't you open your own thread and introduce yourself?

Last edited by Jerseygirl; May 13th 2010 at 12:47 pm.
Old May 13th 2010, 8:12 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by GouGou
This site is fab isn't it? Where and when are you hoping to move?