Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello and thanks for being there.

Hello and thanks for being there.

Old Apr 15th 2015, 4:53 pm
Just Joined

sparky8888 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello and thanks for being there.

Hi to all,

I just wanted to say that I am happy to join this site having looked through
to see all you people keeping in touch and helping one another in some way or another, its nice to see these places are here and that maybe some were this could bring some ones dreams to come true with, advice, help,
and guidance through a possible move from one place to another.

I am Tony, 51 years old , still looking through the eyes of my 21st year but I guess we all do that at some point. I have lots of skills ,26 years or so in the Electrical, Telecomms / cctv/ data/fibre optic sector and hope to maybe get a shot at using them elsewhere.

I have joined today and have posted 2 threads including this one.
I am maybe hoping that I can get some information on a possible move away from these shores that I have been born and grown up on, my heart and mind are set on leaving them but I am sorry to say with no
regret, feel my home land has let me down in lots of ways, I hope that maybe during my stay with you all that I can bring you
up to date with my quest and hope that its not going to be to long into the future that I get a break.

Thank you all and thanks for allowing me to introduce myself, hope
I haven't over cooked it.
Old Apr 16th 2015, 12:58 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello and thanks for being there.

Hi Tony and Welcome to BE
I can see that you have introduced yourself in the Middle East section so will wish you well and leave you in their capable hands
Old Apr 16th 2015, 7:31 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum Hope you find your dream.
Old Apr 19th 2015, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

sparky8888 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the messages.