Reload this Page >

hello, newly joined to today.

hello, newly joined to today.

Old Oct 6th 2019, 8:38 am
Just Joined

SnowBees is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hello, newly joined to today.

Just a note to say hello - Hello!

Newly joined today. Currently live and work NW England but travel widely and for some time have been contemplating an overseas move, possibly for work or as part of later life / retirement planning.

Have read the rules and sticky guidance. This looks a great site and I'm looking forward to delving into the forurms and maybe picking up some inspiration and food for thought.
Old Oct 6th 2019, 1:27 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello, newly joined to today.

Originally Posted by SnowBees
Just a note to say hello - Hello!

Newly joined today. Currently live and work NW England but travel widely and for some time have been contemplating an overseas move, possibly for work or as part of later life / retirement planning.

Have read the rules and sticky guidance. This looks a great site and I'm looking forward to delving into the forurms and maybe picking up some inspiration and food for thought.
Welcome to BE

You have read the rules so all I can add is that if you do have any site related problems please contact one of the moderators, names in bold at the bottom of each forum page.

We have forums for mast parts of the world so have a read of any you are interested in, please remember that for many of them you will need a visa, so getting one should be a first thought as to whetehr you can qualify. Moving to Europe was the easiest way to move to another country, but with the uncertainty of what might happen after Brexit, if it happens, is something to think about.