Reload this Page >

Hello from New Jersey

Hello from New Jersey

Old May 20th 2011, 6:41 pm
Just Joined

Kweller will become famous soon enough
Smile Hello from New Jersey

Just a Quick note to Intro myself,

I moved from the UK nearly 3yrs ago and now live in New Jersey, USA.

I have recently been let go from my job after the company closed down all North America operations. so i am now a housewife which all my friends back home would laugh at as I am not the most domesticated person in the world.

So that's a little about me

Hello !
Old May 20th 2011, 6:59 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Welcome to BE!

Sorry to hear you got laid off, not much fun that...good luck finding another gig though!
Old May 20th 2011, 7:05 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and a big BE welcome from Spain.

Do you intend to become a domestic goddess or are you looking for another job? You will find that the BE community is a great place to hang out, chat to new found friends and gain information.

Moderators ensure that the forum runs smoothly so if you have any concerns get in touch with them and they will try to put things right.

Join in with discussions, share your experiences and this will maybe help others. If you need any help there are lots of members who will be happy to give you the benefit of their experiences.

Rosemary
Old May 20th 2011, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Hi and a big BE welcome from Spain.

Do you intend to become a domestic goddess or are you looking for another job? You will find that the BE community is a great place to hang out, chat to new found friends and gain information.

Moderators ensure that the forum runs smoothly so if you have any concerns get in touch with them and they will try to put things right.

Join in with discussions, share your experiences and this will maybe help others. If you need any help there are lots of members who will be happy to give you the benefit of their experiences.

Rosemary
No I am looking to start work again in August as we are in the process of moving to Texas to be closer to his family.
Old May 20th 2011, 7:33 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kweller
No I am looking to start work again in August as we are in the process of moving to Texas to be closer to his family.
Good luck with the new job and the move of house.

Rosemary
Old May 20th 2011, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

Thank you to everyone for there hello's and Good Luck's .

I am very glad that i have found this group and hope that i can share some of my insights to the K1 process and that it may help me to increase my social Life/Network which has been lacking since I stopped working.

Old May 20th 2011, 10:23 pm

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Hello

Hello and welcome, Kweller,

The aptly named Jerseygirl -Yorkshire lass, but who lives in NJ as well- will be by in no time with some helpful links for the American forums, etc. But until you're better welcomed, greetings from Ontario, Canada!

With every good wish,
Christian
Old May 21st 2011, 12:13 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I have recently been let go from my job after the company closed down all North America operations. so i am now a housewife which all my friends back home would laugh at as I am not the most domesticated person in the world.

Hello !
Hi there Kweller...welcome to BE.

I'm sorry to her that you've lost your job...a change of scenery may be just what you need for a new start.

I see you have already jumped in and started posting in the US forums. We have quite a lot of members living in Texas...I know it's a huge state but maybe one or two people may live in the area you are living in.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. The mods for the US forums are Bob and MsElui. Although you can contact any mod or admin...there is usually one of us around 24/7.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Old May 21st 2011, 1:41 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from New Jersey

Hello !
Hi Kweller,

Welcome to BE. Sorry to read about your job, but welcome to BE. We've got quite a few members in your neck of the woods, so and hopefully you will be able to connect with some of them here.

Welcome again, I hope you enjoy being part of our community.