Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello Just Joined

Hello Just Joined

Old Jan 25th 2016, 2:31 am
Just Joined

Shelzie44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello Just Joined

I am originally from East Sussex. Going to be moving to East Tennessee soon and wondered if any fellow Brits there?
Old Jan 25th 2016, 2:48 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello Just Joined

Hi Shelzie, welcome to BE.

I am not sure if we have many active members in east Tennessee, though I think one or two people in that area post from time to time. I am just to the east, in North Carolina, but my in-laws lived in Knoxville for a couple of years.

What brings you to Tennessee?

I hope you stay around for a while - you should check out our US forums, including the Trailer Park for off-topic discussions for things of interest to those of us in the US, and for general horsing around!

Regards,

Pulaski
Old Jan 25th 2016, 3:00 am
Just Joined

Shelzie44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello and thanks for the reply. I figured there probably wasn't many. I am currently in the DFW area and we loads here. Have lots of meet ups and good times.

East Tennesse reminds me more of the beautiful English countryside. The older I get the more I miss it. Also, the people in TN are super friendly and lovely. 😀
Old Jan 25th 2016, 3:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE.
Old Jan 25th 2016, 3:28 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Welcome to BE. .....
Hi Alfresco, how close are you to Knoxville?
Old Jan 25th 2016, 3:31 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

About as close as me. There again I sometimes think I dropped off the edge of the known world.

Have a hi from me to . Welcome to the wonderful world of BE.

Pop on over to the USA forums and get stuck in . Pulaski will show you the way.
Old Jan 25th 2016, 3:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Hi Alfresco, how close are you to Knoxville?
Originally Posted by BEVS
About as close as me. There again I sometimes think I dropped off the edge of the known world.

Have a hi from me to . Welcome to the wonderful world of BE.

Pop on over to the USA forums and get stuck in . Pulaski will show you the way.
Indeed. See attached.
Attached Thumbnails Hello Just Joined-knoxville.jpg  
Old Jan 25th 2016, 3:54 am

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Indeed. See attached. ....
Probably a bit far away to come for lunch then.
Old Jan 25th 2016, 3:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Probably a bit far away to come for lunch then.
Yep, just a tad.
Old Jan 25th 2016, 7:47 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hello from Malaysia which is also not very close to Tennessee.

But the forum brings the world closer together y'know
Old Jan 25th 2016, 7:14 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there and welcome to BE

Tennessee is going to be your new home? Well, my daughter's sister-in-law loves living in Memphis and I have a dear friend in Knoxville. As everyone else has said, join in the talk in the US forums. If you can't find any Brits in TN, you will at least have lots of them here to hang out with.