Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello from Italy

Hello from Italy

Old Aug 15th 2010, 7:59 am
vsp
Just Joined

vsp is just really nicevsp is just really nicevsp is just really nicevsp is just really nicevsp is just really nicevsp is just really nicevsp is just really nicevsp is just really nice
Default Hello from Italy

Hi Everybody

From the UK, living in the Venice area for about nine years now...

Love to hear from other expats in the area

Jonathan
Old Aug 15th 2010, 9:02 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Italy

Hi Jonathan and welcome to BE.

You should feel quite at home in the Italian forums which can be found here

Should you need and help, you can contact our Moderators or Concierges who will be more than willing to assist, a list of them can be found here. Testarossa is the Italian moderator and can be contacted here

Again, welcome and hope you enjoy the BE forums :-)
Old Aug 15th 2010, 11:59 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jonathan

Welcome to BE.

You definitely need to get onto the Italy forum and introduce yourself, where you will find lots of expats posting. I am also sure you will be able to offer lots to that forum having been in Venice for 9 years.

Hope you enjoy your time on here and have fun getting stuck in

Dread - x
Old Aug 15th 2010, 1:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vsp
Hi Everybody

Jonathan
Hello Jonathan and welcome to BE...I'm pleased to meet you.

We have a team of concierges who will act as your guide around the forums in case you get a little lost...the concierge for the Italy forum is TestaRossa.

All other problems or concerns should be addressed to a moderator. The moderator for that forum is Lorna...give her a shout if you have any problems or concerns about the Italy forum.

I notice from your posts that you were having problems using BE's Private Messaging system. You need a minimum of 3 posts under your belt before you can PM...you have 4 now so you should be good to go.

Please give me a shout if you need and help and once again welcome.
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 10:40 am
Just Joined

ROSALIA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vsp
Hi Everybody

Jonathan
Hi Jonathan
I'm Rose and I live in the Vicenza area, so not far from you.
Are you teaching ?