Reload this Page >

Hello, I'm new here!

Hello, I'm new here!

Old Feb 12th 2014, 2:14 pm
Just Joined

Frida is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello, I'm new here!

Hey everyone!

My name is frida. I come from Sweden but am currently living in Newcastle upon Tyne. I'm hoping to move to Valencia, Spain soon, if I'm able to find a small job somewhere. I used to live in Marbella and my boyfriend used to live in Málaga, but he had to go home to the UK, as finding work in Málaga was tougher than he thought. But now we wanna get back out there again, so we'd like to get to know people from Valencia who could help us out or just make friends with.
Old Feb 12th 2014, 7:11 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello, I'm new here!

Hi Frida and welcome to BE

Please venture over to the Spanish forum. While you are British, it doesn't matter to these lovely people. All are welcome and they be most willing to share their experiences with you.

Rita
Old Feb 13th 2014, 12:43 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Frida and welcome to the forum
Old Feb 13th 2014, 4:38 pm
Banned

mehedi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Hi Frida and welcome to the forum
hey hi