Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello/help - Just moved to LA

Hello/help - Just moved to LA

Old Jun 15th 2010, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

bxpuser1509589 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello/help - Just moved to LA

Hi there, just joined today and im not sure if im even writing in the correct forum!! i just moved to LA from London by myself and looking for friends and work, im 24yrs old currently stayin with my cuz, and would much appreciate any suggestions
Old Jun 15th 2010, 9:59 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello/help - Just moved to LA

Originally Posted by dansweb9000
Hi there, just joined today and im not sure if im even writing in the correct forum!! i just moved to LA from London by myself and looking for friends and work, im 24yrs old currently stayin with my cuz, and would much appreciate any suggestions
Welcome to the Forum dansweb, Check out our USA Section quite a few members in the California region

Bob , MsElui Are the Moderators over there so if you get any issues give them a shout.

What took to you out that way?......

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Jun 15th 2010 at 10:03 pm.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 8:18 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum I can see that you have already found the section covering the States. Hopefully you find some contacts....good luck
Old Jun 17th 2010, 6:30 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE I'm sure you'll get loads of useful info in the USA forum & make some contacts too
Old Jun 17th 2010, 4:13 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Woo hoo sunny LA welcome to the site as others have said check out the US forum you find some contacts can be lonely when you first make the move, good luck

Dewb09