Hello Hello

Old Jan 24th 2010, 7:50 pm
Just Joined

mrrossie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello Hello

Just want to say Hi to everyone on this forum, I'm Ross from lovely London and my other half is an Ozzy from Sydney.
We have been planning on moving over to Oz for about 3 years, but the time has never been right it's always been one thing or another.

Other half is fed up with UK and I'm a bit iffy about moving to the other side of the world especially with the economic downturn . We both have good secure jobs over here.

We have decided on March 2011
Old Jan 29th 2010, 11:55 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello Hello

Originally Posted by mrrossie
Just want to say Hi to everyone on this forum, I'm Ross from lovely London and my other half is an Ozzy from Sydney.
We have been planning on moving over to Oz for about 3 years, but the time has never been right it's always been one thing or another.

Other half is fed up with UK and I'm a bit iffy about moving to the other side of the world especially with the economic downturn . We both have good secure jobs over here.

We have decided on March 2011
Hi,

How's it going. Are you finding your way round the site okay?

Sue
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

mrrossie is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes thanks, still going through all the various threads to find stuff relating to lead times for planning the move still got 14 months though.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:56 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrrossie
Yes thanks, still going through all the various threads to find stuff relating to lead times for planning the move still got 14 months though.
Good. Give me a shout if you have any probs using the site.

I'm sure your move will go well. You can never be too prepared