Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

hello everyone - Looking to move to Shetland

hello everyone - Looking to move to Shetland

Old Mar 25th 2014, 5:00 pm
Just Joined

kirowan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hello everyone - Looking to move to Shetland

hello to everyone on this superb forum.my name is william,im 58 and im looking to move to Shetland.i am a pro-falconer lecturing in bird of prey conservation,teach the ancient noble art of falconry,which is now unesco protected.im looking for some were suitable to rent so i can move my live stock up to shetland. <<<SNIP>>>

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Mar 25th 2014 at 5:04 pm. Reason: Removed url
Old Mar 25th 2014, 5:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello everyone

Originally Posted by kirowan
hello to everyone on this superb forum.my name is william,im 58 and im looking to move to Shetland.i am a pro-falconer lecturing in bird of prey conservation,teach the ancient noble art of falconry,which is now unesco protected.im looking for some were suitable to rent so i can move my live stock up to shetland. <<<SNIP>>>
Welcome to BE.

Please take a read through the Site Rules http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/. You cannot promote your business or website in posts...however you may put a link to your website in your signature.
Old Mar 26th 2014, 6:20 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello everyone

Hi Kirowan and welcome to the forum

As you will no doubt have gathered, the forum is mainly for British expats, though there is a lively section for those moving back to the UK, and that's probably where you may get some information.

I've just done a Search and found this fairly recent topic re The Shetland Islands. Maybe you might like to take a look, and add a post onto that topic?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=808211