Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello Everyone..I'm confused !!!

Hello Everyone..I'm confused !!!

Old May 1st 2010, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

reikime is just really nicereikime is just really nicereikime is just really nicereikime is just really nicereikime is just really nicereikime is just really nicereikime is just really nicereikime is just really nice
Default Hello Everyone..I'm confused !!!

Hi everybody

Just joined today in the hope to 'unconfuse' my brain into the ins & outs of considering emigrating. Ive got so many Q's to ask but for now I'll just say hi & try & read some of the info already here. Glad I found you guys
Old May 1st 2010, 7:41 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello Everyone..I'm confused !!!

Originally Posted by reikime
Hi everybody

Just joined today in the hope to 'unconfuse' my brain into the ins & outs of considering emigrating. Ive got so many Q's to ask but for now I'll just say hi & try & read some of the info already here. Glad I found you guys
hi there and welcome aboard

What country are you interested in? As you look through the discussion group index you'll see that we've got a forum for nearly every country you could want, many with specific immigration sub forums. Keep an eye out at the top for the pinned threads, and then check out the wiki where there are tons of articles on popular topics to get you started.

Also, scan the first couple of pages of a forum, or use the 'search this forum box' on the top right of the forum page and your FAQ types will pop right up with the answer. I hardly ever have to post my own question, as someone has usually already asked it!
Old May 1st 2010, 8:01 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE
Old May 1st 2010, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

reikime is just really nicereikime is just really nicereikime is just really nicereikime is just really nicereikime is just really nicereikime is just really nicereikime is just really nicereikime is just really nice

Originally Posted by meauxna
hi there and welcome aboard

What country are you interested in? As you look through the discussion group index you'll see that we've got a forum for nearly every country you could want, many with specific immigration sub forums. Keep an eye out at the top for the pinned threads, and then check out the wiki where there are tons of articles on popular topics to get you started.

Also, scan the first couple of pages of a forum, or use the 'search this forum box' on the top right of the forum page and your FAQ types will pop right up with the answer. I hardly ever have to post my own question, as someone has usually already asked it!
Hi
thanks for the welcome. I am interested in Australia, we have family there who have their PR & are happy to sponsor us in on a parental visa. Is there a 'specific' part of the forum for Australia?
Old May 1st 2010, 9:20 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
thanks for the welcome. I am interested in Australia, we have family there who have their PR & are happy to sponsor us in on a parental visa. Is there a 'specific' part of the forum for Australia?
Yup.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54

There, you can see all the sub parts from immigration to the chit chat from folks out there
Old May 1st 2010, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

Thanks again wish me luck
Old May 1st 2010, 9:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everybody

Hi
Hi there and welcome.

If you click here it will take you to the main page of our Australia forums. At the top of the page you will see a list of the Australia sub forums...the Immigration Forum is right at the top of the list. Any immigration questions you have you can post in that forum.

If you require any help finding your way around the forums please give a mod or admin a shout. You will find a list of mods for the Australia forums at the bottom of the forum's index page.

Good luck with the move down under.
Old May 1st 2010, 9:53 pm
Just Joined

Hi

Thankyou so much for the advice