Reload this Page >

hello everyone, advice needed please

hello everyone, advice needed please

Old Feb 3rd 2010, 7:58 pm
Just Joined

simon_cassie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hello everyone, advice needed please

hello this is my first posting

Currently i am a police officer have been for the past 6 years before that i was a plumber for 15 years.

I have a family of 5, we are looking to move aboard i have looked at OZ , NZ & Canada at the moment i would like to go as a police officer. If not i will use my trade ( i do keep my hand in ) to get the visa i need.

Is there anybody out there to help me by pointing me in the right direction. I am grateful of any advice

Thanks

Simon
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 11:32 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: hello everyone, advice needed please

Kia Ora from New Zealand.

If you'd like to visit the New Zealand forum , (click the link) I'm sure a few of us will help you out with a few pointers.

We've had a couple of folk just recently asking about police work in NZ and I can talk with you about the plumber trade requirements.

see you there.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 2:23 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello everyone, advice needed please

Originally Posted by simon_cassie
hello this is my first posting

Currently i am a police officer have been for the past 6 years before that i was a plumber for 15 years.

I have a family of 5, we are looking to move aboard i have looked at OZ , NZ & Canada at the moment i would like to go as a police officer. If not i will use my trade ( i do keep my hand in ) to get the visa i need.

Is there anybody out there to help me by pointing me in the right direction. I am grateful of any advice

Thanks

Simon
Hi Simon,

Welcome to BE. We have quite a few members who are or who have been Police Officers, so I am sure you will get some pointers. The best place to start would be our Police Officers forum where you can read through other posts and ask your own questions about working as a Police Officer abroad. You should also check out our Australia, Canada and New Zealand forums and see which areas you are most interested in.

In the meantime please let me know if you have any site usability questions.

And most of all I hope you enjoy your time with us.