Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

Old May 4th 2010, 9:44 pm
Here for now

Skimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud of
Default Hello Everyone!

Hi!

I have been reading posts on the Canada forum for a few weeks now and thought I should start joining in properly! Have posted once but not here so here goes with some info on us...

We are in our mid-40s, have son of 12 and daughter of 7 and are planning to move to Ottawa. We are yet more 2007 applicants still waiting - now waiting on PPRs.

Although we have already spent 3 years over in Canada, it has been really useful and interesting to read about other people's experiences and reassuring to know we are not the only ones still waiting. (I never thought I could be this patient!)

Let's hope more of us receive those elusive brown envelopes soon!
Old May 5th 2010, 1:12 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello Everyone!

Welcome to BE and good luck!
Old May 5th 2010, 12:39 pm
Here for now

Skimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud of

Thank you!
Old May 5th 2010, 12:47 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Skimom,

Welcome to BE, I am so pleased that you have registered and are joining in the conversations here. I'm sure you will make lots of friends and will enjoy getting to know everyone. It is reassuring when going thought the migration process to read about others going through the process, it makes one feel like they aren't the only ones sitting in the boat alone

If you ever have any site questions please don't hesitate to give myself or the moderators a shout. You can also post questions/concerns/suggestions in our Site Feedback forum.

Sue
Old May 5th 2010, 2:41 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Skimom...I just wanted to hi and welcome you to BE.

Good luck with the move.