Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello everyone

Hello everyone

Old Jan 31st 2010, 4:33 pm
Just Joined

carsick14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello everyone

We've thought about moving to Oz for a couple of years on and off now. This time we feel its more likely to happen so we are taking it a little more seriously. Melbourne is the destination but we don't know when.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:50 am
Just Joined

MedievalCastle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello everyone

hi and welcome from another newbie, I had the opportunity to move to aussy land when i was about 18-20, looking back over the years i wondered if i made the right decision.

The two things that stopped me, the distance from the UK, friends and family etc and the insects I prefer insects to die when i stomp on them, not get up and kick my ass

we now live in france, near enough for friends and family and manageable insects

We have some Australian friends out here that are from Melbourne, Im sure they would be happy to give you any advice you need, if you PM me with your email and ill pass it on to them and explain

good luck with your move

Chris