Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello everybody

Hello everybody

Old Feb 15th 2014, 4:09 pm
Just Joined

brownbeartony is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello everybody

Hi guys, just wanted to say hello and maybe get some advice from you guys.

Me and my girlfriend are trying to get a working holiday in canada, in short im english and she's french, i have a place, im accepted as long i get all my documents in on time, on the other hand she has tried in both rounds of the cic application and the website fails and crashes everytime for her.

Are there any other ways of getting in to canada for her? she's not a student

If this last round fails we need options for somewhere we can both work thats not england or france, we're pretty open to ideas and options. i have a solid background in spray painting cars and mining trucks although can turn my hand to anything within reason and she's has a background in web marketing also open to other jobs.

we have used up our working holiday visas in australia and new zealand.

hit us with some options it would be much appreciated

Thanks

Tony
Old Feb 16th 2014, 12:29 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello everybody

Hi there and welcome to the forum

I cannot offer any solid advice to you, other than to have a browse through the different country forums on here and do some research.

You might want to have a chat with folks in the Canada section. Maybe they'll have some ideas.