British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Welcome Inn (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/)
-   -   Hello, every one (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/hello-every-one-706694/)

happy2011 Feb 24th 2011 4:02 am

Hello, every one

I am new, I come from China. I am working in a home fitness equipments factory now. I want to learn more about the culture of other countries, so that I can communicate with them in the future more easily. And I think I can imporove my English also here. Hope I can make more and more friends here. :)

Jerseygirl Feb 24th 2011 1:50 pm

Re: Hello, every one

Originally Posted by happy2011 (Post 9197987)
I am new, I come from China. I am working in a home fitness equipments factory now. I want to learn more about the culture of other countries, so that I can communicate with them in the future more easily. And I think I can imporove my English also here. Hope I can make more and more friends here. :)

Hello and welcome to the site.

I'm not sure how we will be able to help you but you're very welcome to join in. A good starting point would be the Far East Forums.

To help guide you around the forums we have a team of concierges...the concierges for the Far East Forums are bakedbean and nonthaburi...they will be pleased to help you find your way around the site.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator. We do not have a dedicated mod for the FE forums...therefore if you need assistance please contact a mod from this list....the moderators' names are printed in bold print.

Please give me a shout if you need any help. :)

Sue Feb 24th 2011 11:13 pm

Hi happy2011,

Welcome to BE :)

bakedbean Feb 25th 2011 1:53 am

Welcome, welcome :D See you over in the China sub-forum.

dreadsoc Feb 25th 2011 5:44 pm

Hi Happy

Welcome to BE from me too.

I hpe you find what you are hoping for.

Dread - x

happy2011 Mar 1st 2011 2:10 am

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 9198900)
Hello and welcome to the site.

I'm not sure how we will be able to help you but you're very welcome to join in. A good starting point would be the Far East Forums.

To help guide you around the forums we have a team of concierges...the concierges for the Far East Forums are bakedbean and nonthaburi...they will be pleased to help you find your way around the site.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator. We do not have a dedicated mod for the FE forums...therefore if you need assistance please contact a mod from this list....the moderators' names are printed in bold print.

Please give me a shout if you need any help. :)

Thank you so much, Jerseygirl. Sorry for my late reply, as I had a headache last week. I stayed in Germany for about ten days for ISPO show. After coming back to China, I feel very cold. One reason is the air in China is more moister than in Germany, and the other reason is that every house has heater in Germany.
I will go to the above link to have a look. If I have any question, I will let you know. Thanks in advance!

happy2011 Mar 1st 2011 2:13 am

Originally Posted by Sue (Post 9200026)
Hi happy2011,

Welcome to BE :)

Thank you. Sue. I am very pleased to know you. The picture you put here is very beautiful.:)

happy2011 Mar 1st 2011 2:14 am

Originally Posted by bakedbean (Post 9200204)
Welcome, welcome :D See you over in the China sub-forum.

Thank you, Bakedbean. see you in China sub-forum later.:)

happy2011 Mar 1st 2011 2:20 am

Originally Posted by dreadsoc (Post 9201747)
Hi Happy

Welcome to BE from me too.

I hpe you find what you are hoping for.

Dread - x

Hello, dreadsoc. Thank you very much.