Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello, every one

Hello, every one

Old Feb 24th 2011, 4:02 am
Banned

happy2011 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello, every one

I am new, I come from China. I am working in a home fitness equipments factory now. I want to learn more about the culture of other countries, so that I can communicate with them in the future more easily. And I think I can imporove my English also here. Hope I can make more and more friends here.
Old Feb 24th 2011, 1:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello, every one

Originally Posted by happy2011
I am new, I come from China. I am working in a home fitness equipments factory now. I want to learn more about the culture of other countries, so that I can communicate with them in the future more easily. And I think I can imporove my English also here. Hope I can make more and more friends here.

Hello and welcome to the site.

I'm not sure how we will be able to help you but you're very welcome to join in. A good starting point would be the Far East Forums.

To help guide you around the forums we have a team of concierges...the concierges for the Far East Forums are bakedbean and nonthaburi...they will be pleased to help you find your way around the site.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator. We do not have a dedicated mod for the FE forums...therefore if you need assistance please contact a mod from this list....the moderators' names are printed in bold print.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Old Feb 24th 2011, 11:13 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi happy2011,

Welcome to BE
Old Feb 25th 2011, 1:53 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome, welcome See you over in the China sub-forum.
Old Feb 25th 2011, 5:44 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Happy

Welcome to BE from me too.

I hpe you find what you are hoping for.

Dread - x
Old Mar 1st 2011, 2:10 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hello and welcome to the site.

I'm not sure how we will be able to help you but you're very welcome to join in. A good starting point would be the Far East Forums.

To help guide you around the forums we have a team of concierges...the concierges for the Far East Forums are bakedbean and nonthaburi...they will be pleased to help you find your way around the site.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator. We do not have a dedicated mod for the FE forums...therefore if you need assistance please contact a mod from this list....the moderators' names are printed in bold print.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Thank you so much, Jerseygirl. Sorry for my late reply, as I had a headache last week. I stayed in Germany for about ten days for ISPO show. After coming back to China, I feel very cold. One reason is the air in China is more moister than in Germany, and the other reason is that every house has heater in Germany.
I will go to the above link to have a look. If I have any question, I will let you know. Thanks in advance!
Old Mar 1st 2011, 2:13 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi happy2011,

Welcome to BE
Thank you. Sue. I am very pleased to know you. The picture you put here is very beautiful.
Old Mar 1st 2011, 2:14 am
Banned

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Welcome, welcome See you over in the China sub-forum.
Thank you, Bakedbean. see you in China sub-forum later.
Old Mar 1st 2011, 2:20 am
Banned

Smile Re: Hello, every one

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Hi Happy

Welcome to BE from me too.

I hpe you find what you are hoping for.

Dread - x
Hello, dreadsoc. Thank you very much.