Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello Every One

Hello Every One

Old Apr 23rd 2010, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

jennysquare is just really nicejennysquare is just really nicejennysquare is just really nicejennysquare is just really nicejennysquare is just really nicejennysquare is just really nicejennysquare is just really nicejennysquare is just really nice
Default Hello Every One

Hello Friend
Finally I found this forum and registered this is my very first post, hope this will be wonderful place to learn

thanks
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 6:19 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello Every One

Originally Posted by jennysquare
Hello Friend
Finally I found this forum and registered this is my very first post, hope this will be wonderful place to learn

thanks
Hello back at ya Jenny and welcome to BE.

Are you in NYC or NY state? Either way we have quite a few members from both. Why don't you join us in the US forums? If you click here it will direct you to the US forums. If you're from the UK I presume you don't need immigration advice...so there is the main US forum for discussing topics relating to the US and the Trailer Park for chit chat.

If you have any problems finding your way around the forums please contact a mod or admin...there's usually someone around 24/7.

See you in the US forum.
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 6:45 pm
I.T Expert - Algarve

scott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Hello Every One

Hey and welcome to BE, I'm sure you'll love it!!

Scott