Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello All - Aiming to move to Canada

Hello All - Aiming to move to Canada

Old Feb 15th 2011, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

stephen19733 is just really nicestephen19733 is just really nicestephen19733 is just really nicestephen19733 is just really nicestephen19733 is just really nicestephen19733 is just really nicestephen19733 is just really nicestephen19733 is just really nice
Default Hello All - Aiming to move to Canada

Just wanted to say hi to all on the site!
I am new on here but have been reading threads for about a year now!
I am currently in the UK but an aiming to move to Canada with my partner and three children.
So far we are trying the PNP way in but its proving hard!

Any help would be appreciated

Stephen
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello All - Aiming to move to Canada

Originally Posted by stephen19733
Just wanted to say hi to all on the site!
I am new on here but have been reading threads for about a year now!
I am currently in the UK but an aiming to move to Canada with my partner and three children.
So far we are trying the PNP way in but its proving hard!

Any help would be appreciated

Stephen
Hi there Stephen...welcome to the site.

I see you have already started to post in the Canada Forum. The people who post in there will do their best to answer any questions you may have. I recommend you take a read through the Canada section of the The BE Wiki it's a great source of information.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums AmyDavid and The Aviator are concierges for the Canada forums...they will be act as your BE tour guides to help you find your way around.

For any other questions, problems or concerns please contact a moderator. The mods for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Old Feb 16th 2011, 12:07 am
Banned

stranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nice

Welcome to the site, make your stay enjoyable!
Old Feb 16th 2011, 1:35 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Stephen,

I see you have found your way to the Canada forum, and I hope you enjoy interacting with everyone there. They are a great bunch.

Welcome to BE and I hope you enjoy being a member here.