Hello All,

Old Jun 22nd 2011, 3:19 pm
Just Joined

Sparky-UK is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello All,

Hi,
I'm found the forum while researching our planned moved to Canada. It looks like a really useful resource and I've already picked up a few tips, so I thought I'd join and say hello.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 6:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello All,

Originally Posted by Sparky-UK
Hi,
I'm found the forum while researching our planned moved to Canada. It looks like a really useful resource and I've already picked up a few tips, so I thought I'd join and say hello.
Hi...welcome to BE.

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. I'm pleased that you have found BE useful in your quest to move to Ontario. I'll give you a few useful links to help you find your feet on the forums. We have a great bunch of people who post in our Canada forums...I'm sure they will do their best to answer any quesitons you may have about moving to the Great White North.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums AmyDavid is the concierge for the Canada forums...she will be act as your BE tour guides to help you find your way around.

For any other questions, problems or concerns please contact a moderator. The mods for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa.

Should you need help with anything please shout out...there's usually someone around to lend a helping hand 24/7.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sparky-UK & welcome to BE! Grab a bevie of your choice, settle into a comfortable chair ... and be prepared to find all sorts of information to questions you didn't even think to ask!
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 6:56 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and a warm welcome to the wonderful site of BE where you will find loads of information and even more helpful members,

Rosemary
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 9:58 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: Hello All,

Thank you all for your kind welcome.

Many thanks Jerseygirl for the guide to the site and key people.

We are just waiting for our visa's at the moment and are hoping to be in Canada around the start of September. So it's all very exciting and hectic at the moment as tons of things to sort out! Hopefully will keep you posted on the Canada forums.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:53 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for your kind welcome.

Many thanks Jerseygirl for the guide to the site and key people.

We are just waiting for our visa's at the moment and are hoping to be in Canada around the start of September. So it's all very exciting and hectic at the moment as tons of things to sort out! Hopefully will keep you posted on the Canada forums.
Just in time for your first Canadian winter!! Yes it is a very exciting time...it can also be very daunting too but before you know it you'll be on the plane 35,000 ft above the Atlantic.
Old Jul 1st 2011, 4:39 pm
Just Joined

Hi JerseyGirl,

Right now sorting out the shiping is the scariest bit, but am avidly reading the forums relating to that, so thanks everyone whose contributed to those.

Looking forward to a Canadian Winter, mostly for the kids, last time I saw a Canadian winter was in '79.

Looking forward to seeing the reactions of my 2 year old and 5 year old on the flight when we go and when they get to play out in the nice deep snow!

Note to self **** Must get a toboggan!!! ****
And some winter clothes
Old Jul 1st 2011, 4:41 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Hi JerseyGirl,

Right now sorting out the shiping is the scariest bit, but am avidly reading the forums relating to that, so thanks everyone whose contributed to those.

Looking forward to a Canadian Winter, mostly for the kids, last time I saw a Canadian winter was in '79.

Looking forward to seeing the reactions of my 2 year old and 5 year old on the flight when we go and when they get to play out in the nice deep snow!

Note to self **** Must get a toboggan!!! ****
And some winter clothes
I don't know about Ottawa but Toronto hardly had any snow this year...and that was towards the end of the season.

There is certainly plenty for the kids to do outdoors during winter. Fortunately they don't seem to feel the cold like adults do.