Hello!

Old Mar 16th 2019, 10:53 am
Just Joined

Nisha4u is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello!

Hello everybody. I am glad to be a part of this awesome forum. Look forward to learning from this platform,
Old Mar 16th 2019, 5:20 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello!

Hi Nisha and welcome to BE

Thank you for stopping at the Welcome Inn. We have a dozens of forums and sub-forums for you to explore. Unfortunately, you have not given us any information on whether you are looking to emigrate from India or are in the process of doing so, what your interests are, etc. Without some knowledge of what brings you to BE, I can't direct you to a forum or sub-forum that would be of assistance and interest to you. Perhaps you will return and let us know what you are looking for.

When you do return and before posting again, we ask that you have a read of the forum's rules for posting which can be found here: http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Last edited by Rete; Mar 16th 2019 at 5:23 pm.