Hello!

Old May 23rd 2018, 6:13 pm
Just Joined

PeterOR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello!

Hi, all
My name is Peter, and my wife Kath and I (and our lovely lurcher dog Izzy) are planning to relocate to France this year. We are both retired, and have rented out our house in the UK, and bought a touring caravan. The plan is to travel over to St Malo with the caravan, weekend after next, and start by having a look at Brittany, followed by areas further south. Hopefully, we will find an area that we like enough to settle in, but in the meantime there are loads of questions we need to ask on the forum, so I hope you won't mind us bothering you all!
Peter
Old May 23rd 2018, 8:08 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello!

Hi Peter, thanks for introducing yourself and Kath, welcome to BE

I see you've already found your way to our France forum, well done! Loads of questions is what BE exists for, so never worry about asking as many as you need to. Most of us have experienced the joys and pitfalls of moving to countries all around the world, and we're only too happy to volunteer some time to help others along the way.

As a new member could you please have a quick read to the site rules https://britishexpats.com/site-rules
Any site related problems can be dealt with by contacting one of our friendly moderators.
Best of luck to you and Kath and Izzy!