Hello!

Old Aug 26th 2010, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

s_u_s_y is just really nices_u_s_y is just really nices_u_s_y is just really nices_u_s_y is just really nices_u_s_y is just really nices_u_s_y is just really nices_u_s_y is just really nices_u_s_y is just really nice
Default Hello!

Hi, I'm new to this forum, registered to share information about life in Aus for an european expat.
In fact I'm planning to expat from Italy to Brisbane with my family and a bit worried about all the things we need to consider before jumping on the plane!

Hope this forum would help
Old Aug 26th 2010, 3:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello!

Originally Posted by s_u_s_y
Hi, I'm new to this forum, registered to share information about life in Aus for an european expat.
In fact I'm planning to expat from Italy to Brisbane with my family and a bit worried about all the things we need to consider before jumping on the plane!

Hi Susy, Welcome to BE

We have Forums for both Italy and Australia, if you would like to drop into either and introduce yourself in those, I'm sure you will get lots of support and advice, good luck and see you around

Here is the Italy Forum
Here is the OZ forum
Old Aug 26th 2010, 4:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Susy and welcome to BE.

Thank you for taking time to introduce yourself. As you're wanting to move to Australia I will give you information and links for that forum.

We have a great bunch of people who post in our Australia Forums...they will give you tips and advice on life Down Under. The link Englishtart has given you will take you to the main index page of the Australia Forum...at the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums. The top forum is the Immigration Forum...the Main forum is for topics relating to Australia and The Barbie is for general chit chat. Also take a look in the BE Wiki...you'll find loads of useful info in there.

Before you begin posting please take time to read through the Site Rules and any stickied threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page.

Alistairboyle is the concierge for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact him.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20, Sonlymewalter and Centurion.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require any help. Good luck.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 6:02 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome
Old Aug 27th 2010, 4:22 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Suzy

Welcome to BE.
I am sure you will find lots of good advice and information on the Australia forum to help your move go smoothly and to reassure you about moving there.

Good luck with you move and enjoy getting to know your fellow expats in Oz

Dread - x