Hello!

Old Jun 9th 2010, 1:36 pm
Just Joined

thischarmingmel is just really nicethischarmingmel is just really nicethischarmingmel is just really nicethischarmingmel is just really nicethischarmingmel is just really nicethischarmingmel is just really nicethischarmingmel is just really nicethischarmingmel is just really nice
Default Hello!

Hi,

Hopefully I'm in the right place!

My name is Melissa (Mel) I'm 27 and arrived in Amsterdam as a British Expat last month. I've taken a break in my studies (History of Art) to come and live here with my boyfriend as he was offered a job here!

I hope you're all well!
Old Jun 9th 2010, 1:40 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello!

Originally Posted by thischarmingmel
Hi,

My name is Melissa (Mel) I'm 27 and arrived in Amsterdam as a British Expat last month. I've taken a break in my studies (History of Art) to come and live here with my boyfriend as he was offered a job here!

I hope you're all well!
Hi & welcome

I'm in Spain - but there are quite a few members here in the Netherlands

have a look here
Old Jun 9th 2010, 1:41 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I hope you're all well!
Hi Mel welcome to the Forum, Yes your in the right place Amsterdam is a loverly place most people I know that have lived there stayed longer than they planned Keep your OH on a short leash in the red light district and away from the back of the Train Station.
Old Jun 9th 2010, 1:51 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

I hope you're all well!
Hello Melissa and welcome to BE.

How are you finding Amsterdam? I have fond memories of of the city. A few months after we were married my husband went to work in Amsterdam for a year then went to work in Maastricht for 6 months. I stayed in the UK but used to fly out to Amersterdam every Friday afternoon and back Monday morning. I used to love my weekends there...we'd sit in the local bar all night and walk home in daylight.

If you need any help finding your way around the forums please don't hesitate to give me or one of our Concierge Team a shout.
Old Jun 9th 2010, 2:22 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there, we now live in Galicia Spain but my wife is Dutch and we lived together in Eindhoven, The Netherlands before that. I maybe see you on the Dutch section later?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105
Old Jun 9th 2010, 2:44 pm
Just Joined

thischarmingmel is just really nicethischarmingmel is just really nicethischarmingmel is just really nicethischarmingmel is just really nicethischarmingmel is just really nicethischarmingmel is just really nicethischarmingmel is just really nicethischarmingmel is just really nice

Thanks guys!

I do love it here, will no doubt be on the Netherlands forum soon!
Old Jun 9th 2010, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Martin Parker will become famous soon enough

Hi Melissa and welcome to the forum