hello

Old Mar 5th 2010, 9:10 am
Just Joined

insaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant future
Default hello

Hi

im new to this site and not sure what its about. I've moved to Aus without my family and Im missing the company of my mates to share a drink or two with

Kids are driving me bonkers so Ive come on here for some sanity

Hello from me
Old Mar 7th 2010, 2:37 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello

Hiya,

Welcome to BE.

I am in the US and have lived here a good few years now, but I still remember how terribly homesick I was when we first moved here, so I know how you feel. It takes some time to adjust and you may find yourself like a fish out of water for a while. But I'm sure you will make a few friends here. We've got a great bunch of members, many of whom arrange meet-ups and maybe there is one happening in your area. I see you have already found the meet-up section. And if you feel like some light hearted banter be sure to stop by the Barbie.

Please give me a shout if you have site questions. I can usually be found skulking around the corridors of BE.

Sue
Old Mar 8th 2010, 8:33 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi there.
I'm not in Oz but live in New Zealand.
Just thought I'd say hi and welcome to BE.
You'll find plenty of folks to chat with in the Ozzy section.
Old Mar 10th 2010, 2:43 am
Just Joined

insaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant futureinsaneshelly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BEVS
Hi there.
I'm not in Oz but live in New Zealand.
Just thought I'd say hi and welcome to BE.
You'll find plenty of folks to chat with in the Ozzy section.
hi Bev thanks for that .
Old Mar 10th 2010, 2:45 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sue
Hiya,

Welcome to BE.

I am in the US and have lived here a good few years now, but I still remember how terribly homesick I was when we first moved here, so I know how you feel. It takes some time to adjust and you may find yourself like a fish out of water for a while. But I'm sure you will make a few friends here. We've got a great bunch of members, many of whom arrange meet-ups and maybe there is one happening in your area. I see you have already found the meet-up section. And if you feel like some light hearted banter be sure to stop by the Barbie.

Please give me a shout if you have site questions. I can usually be found skulking around the corridors of BE.

Sue
hi sue thanks for your message i am sure i will make some friends soon ,well i hope ,will be sure if i get stuck to give you a shout thanks.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 10:42 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by insaneshelly
Hi

im new to this site and not sure what its about. I've moved to Aus without my family and Im missing the company of my mates to share a drink or two with

Hello from me
Hi Shelly

Welcome to the board mate

You sound like you need some friends as it's hard without your family and things that are familiar, especially if you've got kids....

Where abouts do you live?
Old Mar 11th 2010, 10:45 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by insaneshelly
Hi

Hello from me
hi shelly
welcome to site where are you in oz im sure theres got to be people nearby to meet up with hon
theres loads of lovely helpful people on here too
lesley x
Old Mar 15th 2010, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

nolimits is an unknown quantity at this point

A warm hello Shelly from UK