Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Greetings from California USA

Greetings from California USA

Old Dec 7th 2010, 6:27 pm
Just Joined

Juntee is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Greetings from California USA

Just joined British Expats, and am here to expand my networking, and be able to share my expatriate experiences and learnings at the same time. Have lived, worked and traveled in several countries with first hand experiences regarding Expatriates' challenges at new home locations and from home country planning.

If i could be of assistance in anyway, just give me a call. Will be glad to assist anyone. When you go to California or Northern California, will be glad to give you a hand.
Old Dec 7th 2010, 6:32 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greetings from California USA

Hi Juntee,

Welcome to BE. How long have you lived in California? Are you enjoying it?

Sue
Old Dec 7th 2010, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

Juntee is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Greetings from California USA

Yes, I enjoy Califormia Climate and its beautiful surroundings and people. I have lived here for over 10 years!

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi Juntee,

Welcome to BE. How long have you lived in California? Are you enjoying it?

Sue
Old Dec 7th 2010, 6:53 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juntee
Just joined British Expats, and am here to expand my networking, and be able to share my expatriate experiences and learnings at the same time. Have lived, worked and traveled in several countries with first hand experiences regarding Expatriates' challenges at new home locations and from home country planning.

If i could be of assistance in anyway, just give me a call. Will be glad to assist anyone. When you go to California or Northern California, will be glad to give you a hand.
Hi Juntee, it sounds like you can bring a lot of varied experience to your BE posts; welcome!

As I'm reading your early posts, please accept this gentle reminder to review the site rules concerning advertising your services and remember that the forum's primary purpose is for sharing our experiences.
It can be a delicate balance between networking and posting to tout for business. I'm sure you'll have the hang of it in no time!

This post might clarify any questions you've got: http://britishexpats.com/blogs/sue/8...a+Spammer.html
Old Dec 7th 2010, 6:54 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juntee
Yes, I enjoy Califormia Climate and its beautiful surroundings and people. I have lived here for over 10 years!
Glad you are enjoying it, and I hope that you enjoy using our forum and getting to know other members.

If you ever get stuck on anything please give myself, the moderators or the concierges a shout. You can find a list here. We've also got a Site Feedback forum for questions/feedback/concerns etc.

Can I also ask that you take a quick peak at our site rules (particularly rule 9) so you will know what is and what is not allowed.

Sue