Reload this Page >

Going to Queensland

Going to Queensland

Old Mar 15th 2014, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

Sadie10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Going to Queensland

Hey,

I am 21 years old, and I am going to Queensland on a WHV on my own. I am flying to GC on 28th April 2014. I was supposed to be staying with a friend who is already in GC, but that has fallen through - she had to come home due to personal reasons. I haven't planned on what exactly I am going to do yet, I'm thinking of staying in GC/SC for a while. I am a Primary School Teacher, (and I am aware of getting quals assessed). I'm willing to do any work, in order to rent my own place. Although I'm really looking forward to it, I am a bit nervous.

Is there any tips/ advice you can offer?

Thanks
Old Mar 15th 2014, 2:40 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going to Queensland

Hi there and welcome to the forum

Thanks for introducing yourself in the Welcome Inn. For any questions re Australia, you'd be best posting in the Australia section of the forum. Plenty of folks who have been there, done that, and will be able to advise you.