Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

G'day from a BE living in Queensland

G'day from a BE living in Queensland

Old Aug 5th 2011, 2:36 am
Just Joined

Stacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really nice
Default G'day from a BE living in Queensland

Hi all,

To introduce myself - I'm married with two grown up children, one living and working in Sydney and one at Uni in Brisbane. We all moved from Marlow, Buckinghamshire in Feb 2004 to Cairns where we stayed for 3 years, now we're in Eumundi near Noosa. Looking forward to joing in the various forums!!!
Cheers
Old Aug 5th 2011, 2:49 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G'day from a BE living in Queensland

Originally Posted by Stacey04
Hi all,

To introduce myself - I'm married with two grown up children, one living and working in Sydney and one at Uni in Brisbane. We all moved from Marlow, Buckinghamshire in Feb 2004 to Cairns where we stayed for 3 years, now we're in Eumundi near Noosa. Looking forward to joing in the various forums!!!
Cheers
G/day Stacey...welcome to BE.

How do you like living in Australia...do you miss the UK?

I'm pleased that you've found us...I hope you enjoy being part of our cyber community of British Expats. Not only do we exchange tips, advice and information on the forums we have a lot of fun along the way. I see you've already found your way into our Australia forums...so I'll give you a few link useful links for the Oz forums.

Kelli28 and Alistair Boyle are the concierges for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact Kelli or Alistair.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and Alfresco.

Please shout out if you require help with anything...there's usually someone around 24/7 to help out.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 3:00 am
Just Joined

Stacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really niceStacey04 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
G/day Stacey...welcome to BE.

How do you like living in Australia...do you miss the UK?

I'm pleased that you've found us...I hope you enjoy being part of our cyber community of British Expats. Not only do we exchange tips, advice and information on the forums we have a lot of fun along the way. I see you've already found your way into our Australia forums...so I'll give you a few link useful links for the Oz forums.

Kelli28 and Alistair Boyle are the concierges for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact Kelli or Alistair.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and Alfresco.

Please shout out if you require help with anything...there's usually someone around 24/7 to help out.
Thank you for all that info.........yes, I'm afraid I do miss the UK, seem to miss it more the longer I'm here - weird - just come back from a quick trip to see my mother and the we're returning for 3 weeks over Christmas to spend time with family - hopefully with some snow!!
Old Aug 5th 2011, 9:09 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Cheers
Hi Stacey welcome to BE. The sunshine coast is a beautiful part of the world to live in I'm sure you'll love it.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 12:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for all that info.........yes, I'm afraid I do miss the UK, seem to miss it more the longer I'm here - weird - just come back from a quick trip to see my mother and the we're returning for 3 weeks over Christmas to spend time with family - hopefully with some snow!!
Many of us feel the same...so your with like minds here. It does help to log onto BE for a 'Brit Fix'.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 3:34 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary