Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Found you tonight

Found you tonight

Old Jul 26th 2015, 5:32 pm
Just Joined

Katiemouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Found you tonight

Hello all, I only found this site tonight and am very pleased I did.I am Catherina, but am know by my cyber friends as katiemouse, others call me Katie or hey you.
I live in Albany WA with my darling hubby, he is my carer and sometimes his problems make me his carer, but who cares, not us, we enjoy our lives as best we can, buzzing around on our gophers and trying not to run anyone over. I am 74 in October and that means that hubby will be back to being my toy boy, as he is 6 months younger than me.
We would like to go back to that green and pleasant land, to be with family, we have no one here at all, our friends have hopped off the planet, one by one, now they all gone AND I WANNA GO HOME, hubby got a younger brother over there and I have not long found my dads family and so want to meet them. So one never knows.
Old Jul 26th 2015, 7:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Found you tonight

Welcome to BE Catherina.

Many of us can relate to what you are going through. Do take a look at our Moving Back To The UK forums...there are plenty of retirees that are either planning to return or have returned home after living abroad for many years.

Moving back to the UK - British Expats

We also have several forums covering Australia that may be of interest to you.

Australia - British Expats

Good luck with your plans.
Old Jul 27th 2015, 8:33 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Found you tonight

Hey you welcome to the forum

Ah, age is just a number.

Jerseygirl has given you some links around the forum, but feel free to dip in wherever you like around the globe. All you need is a British sense of humour to join in, and I think you have that. The forum is great for just having a chit-chat sometimes. Enjoy.