Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Electrician wanting to moving to spain, Alicante area

Electrician wanting to moving to spain, Alicante area

Old Jun 8th 2015, 3:53 pm
Just Joined

russuksparks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Electrician wanting to moving to spain, Alicante area

Hi I'm looking at moving myself and my family to spain, alicante, beniojfa area.
Could anyone give any advice about working as an electrician in Spain and sending children to school. Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 8th 2015, 4:51 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electrician wanting to moving to spain, Alicante area

Originally Posted by russuksparks
Hi I'm looking at moving myself and my family to spain, alicante, beniojfa area.
Could anyone give any advice about working as an electrician in Spain and sending children to school. Thanks in advance.
Hi, and welcome to the Forum! If you post again in the Spain Forum, you'll find lots of folk to give advice. I live in France which has different electricity standards/norms, and I imagine Spanish ones are the same. The "locals" will let you know, anyway!
Old Jun 8th 2015, 4:53 pm
Just Joined

russuksparks is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Sorry I thought I had lol. Not the best with these sorts of things. Thanks
Old Jun 8th 2015, 4:56 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by russuksparks
Hi

Sorry I thought I had lol. Not the best with these sorts of things. Thanks
You were posting as I was writing in this Section! As suspected, your UK qualifications won't be valid in Spain and you'd have to retrain in order to be able to sign off work. And retrain in Spanish....