dermot smyth

Old Sep 13th 2010, 9:05 pm
Just Joined

dermotsmyth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default dermot smyth

hi just found this site so i thought i would say hello, seems a good place for information sharing and feedback, nice to be a part of it.
Old Sep 13th 2010, 9:12 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dermot smyth

Originally Posted by dermotsmyth
hi just found this site so i thought i would say hello, seems a good place for information sharing and feedback, nice to be a part of it.
Welcome to the funhouse
Old Sep 13th 2010, 9:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dermotsmyth
Hi there...welcome to the site. Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself...come on don't be shy.

I take it you are currently living in Spain so here is the link to our Spain Forums. Why don't you pop over there, take a look around and join in the fun?

We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Please shout out if you need any further help.
Old Sep 14th 2010, 1:41 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dermot

I see Jerseygirl has already pointed you in the direction of the Spain forum, where I am sure you will enjoy joining in the discussions and banter on there.
That just leaves me to say Welcome to BE - enjoy the fun.

Dread - x