Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Cape Town Permanent Residence stamps

Cape Town Permanent Residence stamps

Old Dec 2nd 2010, 5:58 am
Just Joined

The3rdMan is just really niceThe3rdMan is just really niceThe3rdMan is just really niceThe3rdMan is just really niceThe3rdMan is just really niceThe3rdMan is just really niceThe3rdMan is just really niceThe3rdMan is just really nice
Cool Cape Town Permanent Residence stamps

Hi, I've recently moved to Cape Town (from jhb) and need to get my permanent residence stamped into my passport (they won't let me in next time!!). Can anyone tell me where this has to be done?
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 11:04 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cape Town Permanent Residence stamps

Hi there and welcome to B.E.

It's my pleasure to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries including Africa can be found here.

Any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

Thanks for saying hello first in the Welcome Inn - it make it easier for us to spot you. However, if you'd be so kind, I suggest that you repost you question in the Africa forum here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84 where you will get the correct responses that you need.

Enjoy B.E. and enjoy South Africa.

Alistair.
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 11:54 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The3rdMan
Hi, I've recently moved to Cape Town (from jhb) and need to get my permanent residence stamped into my passport (they won't let me in next time!!). Can anyone tell me where this has to be done?
Hello and welcome to BE.

Alistair has provided you with the link to our Africa forums...the people posting in that forum will probably be able to answer your questions.

Should you need any help with the forum please shout out as there is usually someone around 24/7. Once again welcome.
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 2:56 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The3rdMan
Hi and welcome to BE,

The people in the Africa forum I'm sure will give you some pointers. So don't be shy get yourself over there

Welcome again and I hope you enjoy being part of our community.