Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Canada to Liverpool after 43 years

Canada to Liverpool after 43 years

Old Jul 10th 2013, 9:31 pm
Just Joined

catbear1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Canada to Liverpool after 43 years

Im a Scouser, I have been in Canada for 43 years, have three Children, and two grandchildren.

Divorced a long time ago.

Was brought to Canada with my Brothers and Sisters when i was Fifteen years old. Both Parents now deceased.

I have never been back to England, but have not taken Canadian Citizenship.

My Kids are grown, and have moved on, I suffered a major heart attack some years ago,am on Medical disability.
But i feel its time for me to come home.

I am not saying that Canada hasn't been good to me or my family, on the contrary, Canada has been a wonderful Country to be shipped off to, and has been the source of much happiness.

I still have Cousins in Liverpool, and am returning very soon to the land of my birth.
I have been warned that much has changed, the old places are mostly gone now.
I guess i will see how many tears are shed once im back there again.

A fond hello to all you ExPats..
Old Jul 11th 2013, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

larrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of lightlarrabee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Canada to Liverpool after 43 years

Hi catbear and welcome!
I have recently returned to the UK from the USA although I wasn't away for nearly as long as yourself!
If you'd like to, why don't you take a look in at the moving back to the UK section of the forum where many of the ex-ex-pats amongst us are to be found!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61
Old Jul 11th 2013, 9:34 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Catbear and welcome to the forum As Larabee said, do check out the Moving Back to the UK section, if you haven't already done so.

All the best with your plans
Old Jul 11th 2013, 4:17 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Catbear and welcome to BE,

Others have pointed out the Moving back to the UK forum so have a look there. You'll find lots of advice on the move and settling in to a new life in the UK.
All the best
P