Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

buying a bussines in oz

buying a bussines in oz

Old Sep 5th 2010, 7:27 pm
Just Joined

shazaandpaul is just really niceshazaandpaul is just really niceshazaandpaul is just really niceshazaandpaul is just really niceshazaandpaul is just really niceshazaandpaul is just really niceshazaandpaul is just really niceshazaandpaul is just really nice
Default buying a bussines in oz

hi well this is a first for me ,saw webb site and couldnt resist.
hoping to buy a small restaurant in WA australia, so we can be near our children my wife is55,i am58.is this idea possible.
Old Sep 5th 2010, 7:35 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: buying a bussines in oz

Originally Posted by shazaandpaul
hoping to buy a small restaurant in WA australia, so we can be near our children my wife is55,i am58.is this idea possible.
Welcome to BE. You may want to post your question in the Australia forum, you'll get lots more responses there.
Old Sep 5th 2010, 8:45 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello there...welcome to our little cyber community of British expats.

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. You will get a much better response if you ask your questions in the Australia Forums. We have a great bunch of people who post in our Australia Forums...they will give you tips and advice on life Down Under. The link I have given you will take you to the main index page of the Australia Forum...at the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums. The top forum is the Immigration Forum all questions regarding the immigration process should be posted in there. The Main forum is for topics relating to Australia and The Barbie is for general chit chat. Also take a look in the BE Wiki...you'll find loads of useful info in there.

Alistairboyle is the concierge for the Australia forums...he will act as your tour guide to help you navigate the many BE forums. So if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact Alistair.

If you have any concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the Australia forums are Cresta57, Monneypenny20, Sonlymewalter and Centurion.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and please give me a shout should you require any help.
Old Sep 6th 2010, 9:26 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Shazaaandpaul

Welcome to BE.
I would echo Jerseygirl and Aviator's advice to post onto the Australia forum. There are lots of expats on there who will be able to give you lots of tips and advice about starting a new life in Oz.Many will have probably started businesses too.
And to answer your question...... ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE !!

Good luck to you and go live your dream

Dread - x
Old Sep 7th 2010, 1:22 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

I'm not in Aus so can't help with any tips in that direction, but we've got lots of great members that are, so pop over to the Australia forum and dig in and post, I'm sure you will find lots of info there.

In the meantime welcome to our little corner of the internet. I hope you enjoy being part of our community.

Sue