Reload this Page >

Building work elda

Building work elda

Old Nov 19th 2015, 7:43 am
Just Joined

chrislamike is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Building work elda

Hello everyone, heres hoping!
We've just bought a house in elda and it needs a little reforming, namely some beams need replacing, amongst other work. I was wondering if anyone could tell me of any places where i can get my hands on a few acro props and if they know of any reputable builders and/or builders merchants in the area.
We hope to be going out around January to commence work and as yet have found it quite difficult to find what we're looking for on the Internet.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Old Nov 19th 2015, 8:09 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Building work elda

Originally Posted by chrislamike
Hello everyone, heres hoping!
We've just bought a house in elda and it needs a little reforming, namely some beams need replacing, amongst other work. I was wondering if anyone could tell me of any places where i can get my hands on a few acro props and if they know of any reputable builders and/or builders merchants in the area.
We hope to be going out around January to commence work and as yet have found it quite difficult to find what we're looking for on the Internet.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Welcome to BE, you would be better off asking this question in the Spain forum, I am assuming you do mean Elda in Spain as you do not say. Be aware that you will need permission from the local town hall for any and all work done.
Old Nov 19th 2015, 9:40 am
Just Joined

chrislamike is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Building work elda

Thanks for that, I'm new to all this and get easily lost!!!