Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

British passport

British passport

Old Apr 27th 2018, 9:15 pm
Just Joined

Otiya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default British passport

Hi all,I am new here and would like some advise.I want to apply for my british pp in Aug subject to the ' good character' clause.could my previous history as an overstayer be used against me? I overstayed but left the country and reentered with proper papers.no breaches, not broken the law and if my application is rejected, can I be stripped of my ILR?.thanks
Old Apr 27th 2018, 9:34 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British passport

Hi and welcome to BE.

As the Welcome Inn is only for introductions, you'll need to repost your question on the appropriate forum, here Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) - British Expats

As you're a new member, please read our site rules Site Rules | British Expatriate Community

If you have any site related problems one of our friendly moderators would be pleased to assist, their contact details are in bold font, lower right hand corner of each page. Best of luck and I hope you get both value and enjoyment from your BE membership.