Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

British Mental health nurse - Looking at moving to Vancouver Island, Canada

British Mental health nurse - Looking at moving to Vancouver Island, Canada

Old Jun 21st 2012, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

danny180709 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default British Mental health nurse - Looking at moving to Vancouver Island, Canada

Hi, brand new to the site but have over the past few weeks scoured the threads on canada.....very interesting although at times confusing!

Joined as i'm keen on looking at moving to vancouver island with my wife and two young children.

cheers, Danny
Old Jun 21st 2012, 6:37 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Mental health nurse

Hi Danny, and welcome to BE.

Hope to see you in the Canada forums soon.

Old Jun 23rd 2012, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Lucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really niceLucky Bird is just really nice

Hi Danny and welcome. We're on Vancouver Island - where are you looking at moving
Old Jun 27th 2012, 5:00 pm
Just Joined

danny180709 is an unknown quantity at this point

our plans are at an early early stage - within 30 -50 mins from Victoria is what were thinking. first thing is to ensure I am able to work, that there are jobs available and then undertake a trip to check things out!
Old Jul 5th 2012, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

calgeo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: British Mental health nurse - Looking at moving to Vancouver Island, Canada

Welcome Danny we have just moved to Victoria for my hubby's work.... He is a mental health nurse x
Old Jul 8th 2012, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice
Default Re: British Mental health nurse - Looking at moving to Vancouver Island, Canada

welcome danny
Grab a beer and read the wiki section it helped us alot
All the best and good luck