Reload this Page >

To bring my Wife and only child in UK

To bring my Wife and only child in UK

Old Jul 26th 2014, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

raihan348 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default To bring my Wife and only child in UK

Hi,

I am living in UK with ILR. My wife n Child is living in a non-EU country. My child age is 8 months and born before my ILR. I am working here as an IT contractor with daily rate. So, my salary varies. Between the contract I may sometime have gap. Though, it's more than £22400/annum. I am working under an umbrella company, thus my payslips would show continuous work.

What I could do bring my loved ones in UK as of current legislation, please?

Thanking you.
Old Jul 26th 2014, 1:11 pm
Under blue skies

WEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To bring my Wife and only child in UK

Originally Posted by raihan348
If you have ILR, you need to have a look at the wiki on the "Moving Back to the UK" section of this forum. There's lots of info on bringing non-EU family members back to the UK to live with a British partner. The rules are similar for someone with ILR (i.e. "settled" in the UK), so those rules should apply to you.

Good luck!
Old Jul 26th 2014, 2:29 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to the forum
Old Jul 27th 2014, 2:07 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raihan348
Hi,

I am living in UK with ILR. My wife n Child is living in a non-EU country. My child age is 8 months and born before my ILR. I am working here as an IT contractor with daily rate. So, my salary varies. Between the contract I may sometime have gap. Though, it's more than £22400/annum. I am working under an umbrella company, thus my payslips would show continuous work.

Thanking you.
Hi and welcome to BE

I am sorry, but to be honest this site is primarily aimed at British Citizens, and Brits who moving back to the UK, so we really don't have much experience of what you are asking. The best thing would be for you to try another site such as www.immigrationboards.com which is more geared up to foreign nationals working or looking to move to the UK.